- Upper Great Lakes Timber Inventory web-based application released on IIC's website. Further details will be in a forthcoming UMN Department of Forest Resources staff paper. February 2020.
- Whole-Stand Growth and Yield Models for Major Forest Types in the Upper Great Lakes Region (pdf). UMN Department of Forest Resources Staff Paper Series 254. April 2019.
- Current Status and Trends of Silvicultural and Forest Health Practices in Minnesota: A 2017 Assessment (pdf). UMN Department of Forest Resources Staff Paper Series 252. April 2019.
- Potential Gains from Spatially-Explicit Coordinated Planning Between Two Large Public Ownerships in Minnesota. Forest Ecosystems. March 2019.
- Better Understanding Minnesota's Forest-Based Economic Development Opportunities (pdf). UMN Department of Forest Resources Staff Paper Series 245. June 2017.
- Minnesota Association of County Land Commissioners
- Minnesota Department of Natural Resources
- Minnesota Forest Resources Council
- Minnesota Geospatial Information Office
- United States Forest Service
- University of Minnesota Department of Forest Resources
- University of Minnesota Natural Resources Research Institute
- MN Forest Resources Council Annual Reports
- MN Forest Resources reports from MnDNR
- UMN Forest Research Notes
- UMN Dept of Forest Resources Staff Paper Series
- Generic Environmental Impact Statement (GEIS)
- DNR Data Deli – Data Catalog
- MnGeo Spatial Information
- IIC Collections on the UMN Digital Conservatory