The Interagency Information Cooperative (IIC) provides
access to forest resources data in Minnesota.
- Report on the Competitiveness of Minnesota’s Primary Forest Products Industry (pdf). MN Forest Resources Council. December 2014.
- Description and Implementation of a Single Cohort and Lifespan Yield and Mortality Model for Forest Stands in Minnesota (pdf). Minnesota Forestry Research Notes 298. February 2014.
- Integrating Harvest Plans Across Forest Cover Types: An Analysis of Crow Wing County Managed Timberland, December 2013 (pdf). UMN Department of Forest Resources Staff Paper Series 225. December 2013.
- Minnesota Moose Population: Using Forest Inventory Data to Assess Changes in Habitat (pdf). Minnesota Forestry Research Notes 296. May 2013.
- NCASI Technical Bulletin No. 0955 – A publication summarizing the status and trends for aspen in Lake States, September 2008